Frozen North American elderberries, Sambucus canadensis, direct from our orchard in northeast Iowa. Within a few hours of picking, our berries are de-stemmed, sanitized, thoroughly rinsed, packaged in sturdy bags, and quickly frozen.
Our 5-pound bags are just right for making homemade jam, juice, syrup, and baked goods or for small-batch beer and wine making.
Please contact us to discuss delivery options --
- You can pick up your berries at our shop and save on shipping costs
- We may be able to deliver or arrange to meet you halfway if you are reasonably close to us
- For delivery further away, we will ship using insulated cartons and ice packs
Volume discounts for purchases of 6 or more bags. Discounted price will be shown in your cart.
- 1-5 bags: Base price per bag as shown
- 6-10 bags: $2.50 off the base price per bag
- 11-15 bags: $5.00 off
- 16-20 bags: $7.50 off
- 21 or more bags: $10.00 off
Packaged in a sturdy, resealable plastic bag. Net weight 5 pounds (80 ounces by weight) per bag.
Sold per bag. If you order a quantity of 1, you will receive one bag totaling 5 pounds net weight. If you order 2, you will receive 2 bags totaling 10 pounds, etc.